We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team.
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience.
The position is fully remote, and working hours are flexible.
This is a full-time role, although we are also open to employing part-time.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Ideally 5+ years of proven experience as a UI/UX designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in crypto and blockchain is a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail and has a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Ability in managing other designers