We are looking for a talented technical writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure for Fantom. You will be part of the product management team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer support to create resources that don’t just document what the product does, but accelerates a user from novice to power user. Customer performance is critical to Fantom and the tools you will build will create a powerful impact on adoption.
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online videos, demos, and other educational techniques.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in documentation.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of technical writing experience.
- Crypto/blockchain experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.