We’re hiring one full-time Social Media Manager to run Fantom’s social media accounts.
The position is fully remote and working hours are flexible.
This is a full-time role.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Work with the marketing team to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interact with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of proven experience of managing and growing social media accounts, especially Twitter
- Familiarity with crypto and blockchain. Crypto-native is a plus
- Ability to work in a team and self-starter
- Knowledge of Fantom is a plus