We are looking to hire a Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, case studies, product descriptions, social media, and the Fantom’s website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed and regularly updating the company’s website. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience with crypto/blockchain.
- Knowledge of Fantom and the Fantom ecosystem is a plus.
- Working knowledge of content management systems (WordPress).
- Proficient in Google Workspace.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.