We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate has exceptional written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proven work experience as a community manager preferred
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask