We’re hiring full-time researchers who are interested in the blockchain / distributed computing space to make improvements to Fantom’s Lachesis consensus engine. Working with our core consensus team, you will develop a deep understanding of consensus, asynchronous distributed ledger technology, and communication between nodes.
This is a remote job, where working hours and vacation time are flexible.
This is a full-time role.
- Design algorithms to improve the security and performance of go-opera.
- Implement improvements in Golang
- Work with the core consensus team for research, feedback, implementation, and testing
- Write test cases
- Perform testing on validator and read-only nodes on both testnet and the mainnet
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Good knowledge of Golang
- Familiarity with aBFT, BFT, and PoS
- Prior work experience in Geth and EVM
- Other relevant experience (networking, distributed systems, graph theory etc)